NVIDIA Quadro Drivers 267.17
Written by Omegadrive
Thursday, March 17, 2011
NVIDIA has released a set of WHQL drivers supporting the Quadro FX, NVS and Blade / Embedded Graphics Board series desktop GPUs for Windows XP/2k, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
New in Release 267.17:
- Support for the newly announced Quadro 2000D
- CUDA 3.2 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See CUDA for more details.
- NVIDIA Mosaic
- This release introduces the new NVIDIA Mosaic Technology, supported only under Windows 7.
- NVIDIA Control Panel Updates
- General Interface
- The System Information page now shows the DirectX version supported by each GPU
- Added Multi-GPU Visual Indicator
- 3D Vision / Stereoscopic 3D
- Added 3D Vision Pro controls for use when a 3D Vision Pro hub is connected.
- Added stereoscopic 3D windowed mode support for select 3D programs, including Google Earth
- 3D Vision
- Added support for 3DVisionLive.com Beta2
- Supports 3D photo sharing and viewing
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe to the newsletter.