Written by Omegadrive
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
EVGA, once again, sets itself apart from the rest with the EVGA Exclusive Precision Overclocking Utility. This program allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card for the maximum performance possible, with Core/Shader/Memory clock tuning,
real time monitoring support including in-game, Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support, and compatibility with almost all EVGA graphics cards.
- NEW! Now with integrated GPU Voltage Tuner (BETA)!
- Independent or Synchronous control for fan and clock settings in a multi-GPU system
- Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
- Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
- Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
- Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
- Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
- Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
- In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU's
- Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
- Ability to choose different skins, and make your own!
- Now you can save screenshots from your favorite games!
- Windows XP 32/64, Vista 32/64 or 7 32/64
- EVGA 6, 7, 8, 9 or 200 series graphics card
- Forceware 96.xx or higher drivers
EVGA Precision v2.1.0
Click for Full Version History
- Now EVGA Voltage Tuner application is included into EVGA Precision distributive. EVGA Voltage Tuner is accessible via advanced EVGA Precision properties as well as via shortcut in the Start menu. Please note that it does not share the profiling system with EVGA Precision, if you want the voltage to be applied on system startup please see the "About" tab.
- EVGA On-Screen Display server has been upgraded to version 4.2.3. New version gives you the following improvements:
- Fixed vertex buffer overflow issue causing improper On-Screen Display rendering or crashing in Direct3D10 / Direct3D11 applications when too many items are selected to be displayed in On-Screen Display
- Updated profiles list
- Kernel mode RTCore driver has been upgraded to v1.6. New driver introduces RivaTuner-styled protected MMIO IOCTLs and removes outdated IOCTLs dedicated for some old and currently abandoned RTCore technology based applications (HIS iTurbo and RMClock)
- Now EVGA Precision restores default hardware automatic fan control mode when logging off from Windows
- Now EVGA Precision starts faster than before due to cached database access and optimized GPU context switching in profile load routine
- Now power users may enable optional single tray icon mode via the configuration file. When single tray icon mode is enabled, the primary application tray icon is being replaced with hardware monitoring tray icon(s) if monitoring in system tray is enabled and EVGA On-Screen Display server’s icon is not being displayed in tray when the server is loaded. Please take a note that EVGA On-Screen Display server’s properties are still accessible via "More" button in "OSD" tab
- Now shared control memory reinitialization is initiated by delayed fan speed readback mechanism
- Now DirectX web setup is integrated into the installer