Written by Omegadrive
Wednesday, December 07, 2011
EVGA, once again, sets itself apart from the rest with the EVGA Exclusive Precision Overclocking Utility. This program allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card for the maximum performance possible, with Core/Shader/Memory clock tuning,
real time monitoring support including in-game, Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support, and compatibility with almost all EVGA graphics cards.
- NEW! Now with integrated GPU Voltage Tuner (BETA)!
- Independent or Synchronous control for fan and clock settings in a multi-GPU system
- Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
- Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
- Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
- Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
- Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
- Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
- In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU's
- Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
- Ability to choose different skins, and make your own!
- Now you can save screenshots from your favorite games!
- Windows XP 32/64, Vista 32/64 or 7 32/64
- EVGA 6, 7, 8, 9 or 200 series graphics card
- Forceware 96.xx or higher drivers
EVGA Precision v2.1.1
Click for Full Version History
- Updated EVGA Voltage Tuner:
- Added auto detection for GTX 580 cards
- Updated spelling
- EVGA On-Screen Display server has been upgraded to version 4.2.4. New version gives you the following improvements:
- Added power user oriented application profile setting allowing EVGA On-Screen Display Server to detect runtime function offsets dynamically on each 3D application startup. This provides On-Screen Display functionality support in applications using modified Direct3D runtime libraries (e.g. FXAA injection Direct3D runtimes)
- Updated profiles list