Written by Omegadrive
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Introducing EVGA OC Scanner X, the essential utility for any EVGA GeForce card. This application allows you to take your card to the limit with exclusive built-in artifact scanning, benchmarking tools, GPU vitals information, CPU burn in utility and built-in log functionality.
When combined with EVGA Precision X, your GeForce overclocking experience is complete!
EVGA OC Scanner X v2.0.1
- CPU Burn In Module
- NV-Z GPU Info Module
- Built-in stress tester to find and report artifacts
- Benchmark function to quickly test your performance
- GPU vitals show clock speeds and temperatures
- GPU protection feature allows automatic shutoff at a set temperature
- Customizable screen resolutions
- Customizable background image, fur color texture and OSI color
- Built-in log functionality
- SLI support
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (Any Versions)