Written by Omegadrive
Monday, March 25, 2013
NVIDIA has released a set of WHQL drivers supporting GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 abd 600-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 in 32 and 64 Bit flavors.
This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for BioShock Infinite, delivering up to 41% faster performance.
Instantly apply optimal game settings for BioShock Infinite with GeForce Experience.
New in GeForce 314.22 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 314.07 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here are a few examples:
- GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 41% faster in BioShock Infinite
- Up to 60% faster in Tomb Raider
- Up to 23% faster in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 13% faster in Sleeping Dogs
- GeForce GTX 680 SLI:
- Up to 21% faster in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 14% faster in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 10% faster in StarCraft II
- Up to 15% faster in Civilization V
- NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles (since GeForce 314.22 drivers):
- Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army – Added DX11 SLI profile
- Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter – Added DX9 SLI profile
- BioShock Infinite – Added AO profile
- NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds the following profiles (since GeForce 314.22 drivers):
- MUD - rated Good
- Brutal Legend - rated Good
- Tomb Raider - updated rating to Good
Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
Installs HD Audio v184.108.40.206
Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.